Details

Type
Religious-Sites
Description

In the village of Tortuga, located in the Central Range is the Tortuga Roman Catholic
Church, also known as our Lady of Monsterrat, which was built in 1872. To the front of the church are
nine arched side by side windows, above which is a circular stained glass window. These windows
depicting biblical scenes came from the atelier of Henri Louis Victor Gesta. They were made in Toulouse France between ... More

Attraction Weather

0 Comments

  1.